Are you a manager, junior manager or experienced expert and need to prove your competence in a job interview? Are you expecting a potential interview, panel interview, job interview, stress interview or psychological interview? We prepare you specifically for this challenge in an individual coaching session, so that you are convincing in the examination situation and can also answer tricky questions accurately.
In an individual interview-coaching, we can prepare you specifically for the interview topics that are relevant to you, e.g.
- Personal introduction
- Motivation for the position or leadership motivation
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Successes and failures
- Company-specific leadership skills (e.g. developing employees, shaping agility, creating change, communicating visions, etc.)
- Requirements specific to the position
- Stress-related questions
and many more
- Simulation of typical interview situations
- Qualified feedback with video analysis
- Identification of your personal learning fields
- Optimization of your answers and your argumentation strategy
- Responding to individual questions
- If necessary, flexible change or adaptation of the process to react to identified learning fields
- Individual tasks and questions will be discussed
- Final analysis with the coach
Duration: 1/2 day = 3.5 coaching hours, e.g. from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Training location: Hannover (Germany) or location-independent as a video conference
Coach: Anke von Salzen
Step 1: First contact
Please use our contact form for sending your inquiry. To find a suitable date, please let us know:
- Which position and company are you targeting?
- When will the coaching be needed at the latest?
- Do you have preferred time slots or are there any time restrictions?
All information will of course be treated confidentially. In case there are any open questions regarding the procedure, we will be happy to advise you. We will answer your inquiry promptly and submit concrete date proposals – without obligation.
Step 2: Binding Booking
You choose one of the suggested dates and confirm it by e-mail. Please let us know what information you have about your upcoming interview. Therefore, please provide us with the relevant documents, such as invitation, job profile for the position, competence model or leadership competences of the company and your cv.
Step 3: Coordination of the further procedure
We will clarify the further procedure with you in a preparation call. We coordinate with you the schedule of the coaching as well as work orders for the lead time.
Step 4: On-site interview-coaching
- Participation fee for private payers: 1,250 € (incl. 19 % VAT)
- Participation fee for corporate customers: 1,850 € (plus 19 % VAT)
For new clients the coaching fee must be paid in advance by bank transfer. This payment invoice will be sent to you with the confirmation e-mail.
Prerequisite for private booking:
The reduced fee for private payers only applies if this is paid via the account of a private person. If the invoice is paid via a company account, the reduced fee cannot be claimed.
We are looking forward to your inquiry. Please use our contact form below. We will answer your request promptly within 24 hours (on weekdays) and offer you specific date proposals, obligation free.
English interview coaching
English interview coaching for job interview