In our individual coaching sessions, we prepare you specifically for your personal assessment or interview. We carefully coordinate the process and consult with you in advance so that you will receive training for the tasks that are only relevant to you. You will receive assignments from us in advance of your first session, which you will complete prior to your appointment, in order to make optimum use of the available lead time.
In our individual coaching, we can prepare you for all conceivable tasks, e.g.
- Group Discussion / Team Tasks
- Role play (such as talking to an employee, customer, or colleague)
- Case study
- Interview skills
and many more
- Training course individually designed for you
- Selected assignments will be sent in advance to help you prepare for the coaching session.
- Professional guidance for each assessment task
- Practical exercise of the tasks relevant to you under real conditions
- Qualified feedback with video analysis
- Identification of your personal learning fields and optimization approaches
- Individual tasks and questions will be discussed
- Flexible change or adaptation of the process is possible to react to bespoke requirements
- Documentation of your training on a personal storage device
- Final analysis with the coach
Duration: 1 day = 7 coaching hours plus 1 hour break, e.g. from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Training location: Hannover (Germany) or location-independent as a video conference
Coach: Anke von Salzen
Step 1: First contact
Please use our contact form to send your inquiry. To find a suitable date, please answer the following:
- Which position and company are you targeting?
- When will the coaching be needed at the latest?
- Do you have preferred time slots or are there any time restrictions?
- What are your desired exercises?
All information will of course be treated confidentially. In case there are any open questions regarding the procedure, we will be happy to advise you. We will answer your inquiry promptly and submit concrete date proposals – without obligation.
Step 2: Binding Booking
You choose one of the suggested dates and confirm it by e-mail. Please let us know what information you have about your upcoming assessment centre. Therefore, please provide us with the relevant documents, such as invitation and schedule, job profile for the position and competence model or leadership competences of the company.
Step 3: Coordination of the further procedure
We will clarify the further procedure with you in a preparation call. We coordinate with you the schedule of the coaching as well as work orders for the lead time. We will provide you with these work orders by e-mail.
Step 4: On-site assessment-centre-coaching
- Participation fee for private payers: 2,500 € (incl. 19 % VAT)
- Participation fee for corporate customers: 3,700 € (plus 19 % VAT)
For new clients the coaching fee must be paid in advance by bank transfer. This payment invoice will be sent to you with the confirmation e-mail.
Prerequisite for private booking:
The reduced fee for private payers only applies if this is paid via the account of a private person. If the invoice is paid via a company account, the reduced fee cannot be claimed.
We are looking forward to your inquiry. Please use our contact form below. We will answer your request promptly within 24 hours (on weekdays) and offer you specific date proposals, obligation free.